Remote Inspection of Confined Space
Inspections in confined spaces have always been one of the main sources of risk for worker safety. Therefore, numerous prevention procedures are necessary to reduce accidents, from the use of dedicated equipment to specific training for personnel.
The use of drones, highly specialized for data collection, represents the best solution to reduce the risks and costs of inspections in confined spaces. With a maximum size of 50 cm, our drone can perform inspections safely and significantly reduce execution times.
Thanks to the combination of LiDAR technology with the high-resolution optical system, it is possible to ensure total coverage of the areas to be inspected.
Anomalies found during the inspection can be geolocated and represented on a 3D map of the inspected asset. The intelligent lighting system allows the use of oblique lights for the inspection of cavities, deposits, and corrosion, even in environments rich in dust.
Today, RICS Remote Inspection of Confined Space service finds applications in multiple sectors, including:
- Infrastructure & utilities
- Power generation
- Service provider
- Oil & Gas
- Asset owners
- Public safety
- Food & beverage
Advantages of Remote Inspection of Confined Space:
- Eliminate the risk of confined space inspection activities.
- Reduce inspection costs related to managing high risks to personnel.
- Reduce inspection times thanks to the stability and robustness of our system.
- Perform documented, accurate, and perfectly reproducible inspections thanks to the synergy of LiDAR + 4K Camera + IR sensor systems.